A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Doing the cha-cha

I've been thinking about you all and even did a marathon read one day to catch up with everyone by reading your posts. :)

For my workouts lately, I have a new friend who will walk with me while our kids play in the middle of the track or I do my TaeBo DVD or I swim laps. There is a new park across the street so I will go over and instead of doing pull-ups, I do controlled drops as an arm workout. Let's just say I'm feeling it! I'm also trying to get back into biking as I have at least one friend who is interested in my triathlon.

I'm trying to get back into the swing with Weight Watchers too, but after a strong start, I had so much of my family come and stay for long enough to make it a burden. I have yet to learn to only eat when I'm hungry so I do the weighing and measuring. I've done it enough that it's easy when life is in it's usual routine.

Rght now with eating and exercise I feel like I'm going a few steps forward and a few steps back and always ending up in the same place.

On the bright side, my weight is not going up. :)

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Sounds like you are doing really well , esp with the exercise after a new baby. Good onya!


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde