A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Checking in

We survived our military move and are loving life in a more laid back place. Almost every day I'm able to go running alone or biking with 2 boys in the trailer behind me. I'm not losing weight, but I'm learning to appreciate being fit and out of doors as their own enjoyable benefits and not a means to a weight loss end. One thing I will say after biking all over post today....no matter what you've heard, Kansas is NOT flat! Or not where we are anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a successful move! And you always look like a million bucks! :-) --Niamh

Leonie said...

So good to hear from you - glad you settled in! I am doing Weight Watchers points and walking right now - lost one kg after a week. I've been maintaining this last year, lost a kig over a few months of hard workouts but am getting serious about trying to lose an
other 10 kg - well nine to go now! lol!

Thanks for checking in.


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde