A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hit Me With Your Best Shot!


Like a Virgin.

True Colours.

Mickey.


And many others songs, on the workout DVD I did yesterday and today.


An 80s aeobics and music mix, with Richard Simmons ( yeah, I know, sorry - and corny as h**l).


I jogged in place, I did high impact instead of the workout's low impact moves, to make the workout more advanced. And I had a whale of a time - sweatin' and singin' and dancin' to 80s hits.


And because of the high impact, my heart rate was up. Cool!


I felt like I was at party, being a dag, dancing around, doing aerobics moves and singing.


Now, that is not just a cardio workout - it is pure fun.


I think working out should be fun, at least some of the time, don't you?

No comments:


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde