A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Monday, November 5, 2007

Quick check in :)

I love Leonie's quote, and Cindy the story about your playlist was priceless! LOL I had a couple of crazy busy weeks...last week was a "planned unschooling" week so the weekend before my workout time was eaten up by planning. This past weekend I was wiped (but the week was GREAT) so again no workout (but I did get my eyebrows waxed--LOL--and they look awful!).

Funny thing, though, is that Bill hasn't exercised in 2 weeks either which has never happened since I've known him. I think he even went on the treadmill when he was still half blind after his LASIK surgery! Somehow his not working out made me feel like a real slug. So yesterday we agreed to get moving again. Today I got in 1/2 hour of prenatal yoga (fabulous!) and am planning one more week day workout before my Sat swim. :)

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Congrats on doing the prenatal yoga - well done!Yopur poor dh sounds so busy and stressed with work...Hope you are both back into the workout thing, just for your mental health! :-)

Cindy said...

HiRachel-

Thsnks for the check in.. yes, every week is different... and ebb and flow.

I thought of you yesterday when I was driving and looked in the rearview mirror and saw my eyebrows needed waxing.. then remembered how you said you always felt 'thinner' after doing so.! lol

Me too- am going to try and get them done before the big Thx dinner!

BTW, have you heard from Kevin Niles and family? I haven't heard from him since they went to Germany. Know they are busy and figued he is not going to try and do Lighthouse from there...

Cindy


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde