A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Check in

Another check in! Anyone elsewant to join in - or am I talking to myself? lol! Even if you haven't had time to workout, just call in and say hi - we'll motivate you!

My eating on Friday was terrible - I was home alone for awhile, eveyone else was out and that was scary to say the least! I had a lot of work to do for WYD - I am a volunteer co-ordinator in my parish. So I dealt with stress and loneliness by eating a whole pack of peanut M& Ms - 1000 calories!

Woah, just when you think you have emotional eating under control...

I did a Transfirmation workout yesterday too - High Definition Sculpt with Annie. A first for me - I bought this just before I had my surgery. Not bad, definitely go heavier with the weights next time.

We are having World Youth Day in Sydney this week, with the Pope. So yesterday was flat out organising pilgrims - we are going to have 8-10 young Iraqi Christian males stay with us this week! Maybe a week of short workouts - was thinking Jillian Michael's set. But today will be a fun cardio - one of the Turbo Jams.

No comments:


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde