A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Sunday, March 1, 2009

It is March!


Thoughts on a March Challenge?

A weekly check in?

I did okay with my strength challenge the first two weeks in February then became unwell - upset stomach, headaches, sore neck..So these last two weeks I've dropped the weights and just done cardio. I felt the weights wouldn't help my neck pain...

So, here I am, thinking about a March fitness challenge.

Maybe consistency. Consistency in continuing my daily workouts. Consistency in eating healthy most of the time.

No comments:


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde