A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Cindy- Jan 30

Well, feels good to be back home and on an almost normal scheudule!

Today went to Jazzercise and one of my favorite instructors was there, Leslie. Don't get to her class much since I gave up Class Manager on weekends.. She is fun.

Good workout- lots of people, high energy.. lots of sweating!

I am going to start tracking points again on weight watchers.com and spend some time reading healthy stories. I have fallen off with my eating and feel it....

I am going to start up Personal training again, as it has been off for the holiday. I may try Carole's Thursday night classes as well as Diane's monday am. Friday am are hard for me to get to with my calls to Clonlara on Monday.

Lots of water! That is my other goal.

Tomorrow I weigh in to see how close I came to my 10 pound goal. Even if I have not lost a lot, I feel the muscle and my clothes are fitting better, so know I am healthier. And why what I change what I am doing?

No comments:


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde