A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cindy's "Why I am doing this.." Read daily!

Here are my goals.. why I am doing this... why I want to make this a permamnet part of my life. Hopefully if I write them down they will inspire me when I start to slide back into bad habits....

My Goals

1. Health- strength and aerobic health as I get older

2. Wear clothes easily- be casual and at ease- shopping is a chore now to find clothes that fit.

3. Hot Houston- wear shorts/sleeveless/swimsuits again

4. Model healthy lifestyle to kids.

5. Look like ME again- (see picture from 10 years ago- I am NOT that old yet!)

7. Play sports- tennis, aerobics, (run again!?)- lighter and easier

8. Make this lifestyle (exercise/eating) automatic. Don’t diet again.

No comments:


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde