A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Cindy- Injury... argh.

Worked out doing Body Sculpting with Diane. Hoped to get a good workout since will miss PT tomrorow as i have conf call with DW and dogsit.

I pulled a muscle doing squats. I was using 10 lb weights.. and moved too quickly. That is the problem with the BS class to music. Darn.

Have it on ice now.


Leonie has started accountability on her blog.. that will be fun!

I want to keep a balance here.. body- mind- spirit. Want to achieve my goal but not let it overwhelm me.

Lean but not Mean! lol

Hope my pulled muscle heals fast!

No comments:


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde