A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Back in the Saddle?

Well, after buying some bike pants and threatening myself with the YMCA spinning class, suddenly Jazzercise is fun again. lol

Also I broke down and bought some new workout clothes. They were not expensive and it does feel good to have a little color as all my old stuff was black, gray and white. I also started Diane's PT classes again.. and now can't move after her wear-out, I mean work-out yesterday. It feels SO good to be sore.

How is everyone else? It has been a bit quiet here lately!

2 comments:

Rachel May said...

Brilliant, Cindy! I've been trying to look at workout clothes like all my other clothes. Have only a few outfits, but love those I have. It's time for me to invest in some new running clothes. Sorry I haven't been around much.

This blog is a great inspiration, and right around the time of Maria great walk in teh rain we had spring break, drove north for a bit, got home, got back to school, FINALLY started back on my exercise routine yesterday, only to find out the pool is closed! It's temporary, but in the meantime I'm searching for a way to get back in teh saddle too.

Leonie said...

I love new workout clothes - I want some cool ones for this winter. :-)

I also have a craving for funky, bright coloured new and matching underwear right now! lol!

Cindy, I've been doing okay with workouts - took my laptop and some 10 Minute Solutions DVDs away with me on hol; and at my work conference. Had fun with those - usually did 30 or 40 minutes each day, and then lots of walking on the hol. We won't talk about the food intake, though. :-0

Rachel, good luck with getting back into the saddle. Maybe dust off your Taebo workout? Hint, hint!


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde