A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Monday, March 5, 2007

Cindy Lynn's Goals for Week of 3/5

The weather is pretty so I hope for lots of walks. And healthy eating. At least 80/20. As for formal exercise...

Monday:
PT and Jazzercise.
I did it. Boy was PT hard. When I was going twice a week a few weeks back, I had really become strong! I can feel how weak-y I am now since I have been going only once a week or less. Hope to keep up with 2ce a week... we shall see! Life keeps interrupting...

Tuesday:
16yos getting his wisdom teeth out.. so we will see what I am doing this day. Will try a workout video at home if can't get to Jz. Maybe I'll just eat ice cream with him!
No workout.. ate ice cream. Do I know me or what? lol Very sore from PT yesterday. Hooray!

Wednesday:
Jazzercise
Did Jazzercise... very tired day with allergies (me and 3/4 of Houston.. ick!)

Thursday:
Jazzercise and PT
Sinus infection. No workout. Ick

Friday:
Jazzercise
Worked out. Man, I was tired, could not breathe, and draggin'.. but I DID it!
(giving myself a pat on the back..lol)

Sat/Sun:
Fun stuff.... walks? tennis? We will see what happens!
Sat- went to Jz, cut out after the aerobics, but at least I did that!

9 comments:

Leonie said...

Looks like a great plan - hope all goes well with your son!

BTW, are you doing the Ladies Room at the Y any more?

Leonie said...

lol about the ice cream - and the DOMS!

K said...

Sinus infections go hand in hand with Houston living, eh? I've been taking daily decongestants with my sinus meds to help avoid that and my usual bronchitis. So far, so good! I hope you feel better soon!

Leonie said...

So sorry to hear about the sinus infection - hope you get better soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments... Yes... S is lovin' the ice cream part of the wisdom teeth deal.. and I am too!

K- oh yes.

Houston + Sinus pain!

I am much better today and worked out. But everyone at Jz, grocery store, etc is feeling this pine pollen!

cindy

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Ugh! Allergy season is almost upon us as well!

Today will be muy 4th day out this week either walking or biking!

Good for you, Cindy!

Leonie said...

Maria - that's cool - 4 days walking!

Cindy, you must be glad you went to Jazzercise - seems like a fave workout. Do they do sculpting/toning after the aerobics?

Cindy said...

Hi Leonie-

Yes I am glad I went...! And the work out is 45 min aerobics, 15 min strength training.. which is what I ditched! lol

Leonie said...

You listened to your body and what it needed. :-)


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde