A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Here's a new post - an update!

I've been unwell this last week - turns out I was getting the flu. I now have it! :-(

Haven't felt like cardio, probably cos of the flu, so have kept up just my weight workouts this week. Been doing the two Cindy Crawford workouts - Shape Your Body and The Next Challenge, simply because they have a little bit of cardio, lots of weight work, high reps/low weight, great scenery and cool music.

Trying to be more strict with food and reach a personal goal by Christmas.

Potion control is key for me. And weekly weigh ins....

How is everyone ? Rachel , how are you feeling?

5 comments:

Willa said...

"Potion control is key for me"

I know it was a typo, but I just loved it..."potion control" ..me too! : )

I like the way you guys are so honest about the ups and downs.

Cindy said...

Thanks for the new post, Leonie.

Love the 'potion' control too.. lol

Hope you feel better Leonie. Ihave had that happen.. I feel yucky, dont' know why then turns out I am sick! take good care of yourself!

Leonie said...

Loved the typo too - felt just like Harrry Potter so decided to leave it! lol!

Still have the flu but am enjoying my weight workouts, anyway!

Rachel May said...

I'm amazed that you can exercise and be sick, Leonie! I'm doing ok, maybe even better, but the computer, phone, tv, lights still give me motion sickness some of the time. Cecilia asks for a daily run, but since it's hot, we usually settle for a short walk, and I'm trying to eat well lots of fruit and veg...but no real workout plan and I only have morning sickness! You are such an inspiration!

Leonie said...

Take care of yourself, Rachel - sounds like you are eating well! Your dd is too cute!!


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde