- Drink water. See how much I drink with my workout and make sure I get enough the rest of the day to make 64 oz.
- Sneaky exercise: Be more active. Walk the dogs, park far from the store, on days I feel fat and lazy (or on my cycle) move MORE, not less.
- Use my 1400 cal/day diet as a backdrop or default. Vary it, have a treat now and then, but have that as healthy options so I don't eat junk. Keep healthy food in the house and in sight. (and hide the chips!)
- Don't eat junk. When I am tired or stressed, have presense of mind.
- When I get down, use my affirmations and turn to prayer and thanksgiving- laugh daily.
- Push my workouts. Try new things. Cardio, weights and pilates. See how strong I can get!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
January Challenge- Cindy's plan
Ok.. here is my revised plan:
Posted by Cindy at 9:44 PM
Thought for the Day
"Good friends are good for your health."
"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"
Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde
Contributors- (Email Leonie or Cindy to join)
- ► 2009 (56)
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2007 (251)