A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Joining that challenge...


Hey, Cindy, can I join your challenge?


But mine will be a January challenge.


The challenge?


1. To continue with my daily workouts. But with a mostly one hour mostly Taebo focus. I just want to feel and look fitter and Taebo always does that for me.


2. Work on what I am eating. Need to eat healthy. Stop this junk! Diets just plain don't work for me. But working on eating well, on good habits, on the whys of eating, on eating mindfully, well, this helps. Reading Skinny Bitch and Half-Assed for encouragement.


3. Use my slogans. My mottoes. My affirmations. Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind will put me. Get Fit Have Fun Be Strong. Every day above ground is a blessed day. Use your mind and spirit. Be what you wanna be.

Affirmations help me, remind me of who I am and who I want to be.


So, that is my three step January challenge. Cindy, how are you going with yours? Maybe we can post regular updates?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Great Leonie! Welcome aboard!

Terrific goals and tailored just for you. That is so smart, to know yourself and not try to put someone elses goals on you. I am slowly learning that, too.

I really like the affirmations- you taught me that long ago and my fridge is covered with them.

Jan is perfect.. I will make a new post on it so we all can join in!

I would love to post updates, too.


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde