Ok, I thought I would post this here so if you all have better ideas you can chime in!
Rachel had asked how to get her pic in the personal profile.
This is how I did it.. maybe Leonie or others has simpler method?
1) I created another blog that is really just a dummy.
2) I made a post and uploaded the picture I wanted (in html mode, not compose mode)
3) I hightlighted and copied the html code.
4) I went into dashboard, edit profile and pasted the html picture code into the space where it asks for it in the LEAN BUT NOT MEAN blog - photo section. And checked to share the profile on blogs.
That was it!
Rachel if you don't want to/don't know how to set up a dummy blog, I can upload your picture to mine then give you the code to paste into your profile. Just let me know. You will need to email me the picture.
Does this make any sense? Leonie, is this how you did it?
Now I have a question for you all!
I check the 'remember me' on this computer when I sign into blogger, but it never remembers me. So when I navigatate away from this page, I have to login every time I come back. Does anyone know how to get the blogger to remember me?
Thought for the Day
"Good friends are good for your health."
"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"
Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde
Contributors- (Email Leonie or Cindy to join)
- ► 2009 (56)
- ► 2008 (112)
- Walkin' in the Rain!
- Now I know what DOMS is....
- CK's Goals for Week of 2/25
- Making Progress
- Pulling Myself Up By My Bootstraps
- Exercising Creatively!
- Verify! ARGH!
- Ab work
- Food Is Our Friend- and workout vision
- Vitamin D..
- Eating tips for Valentine's Day ..
- Something to Sleep On......
- No wonder I'm so tired!
- A walking journal
- Don't Look!
- Bloggy Business...
- Baby, baby steps!
- And Now For Something Completely Different..lol
- Check in..
- The New Me :)
- Me, again!
- Cindy Crawford workouts
- Weigh In
- Checking In--
- ▼ February (27)