A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Can you all do me a favor?


Could you set your alarms for 5:45 am CST and send good thoughts my way tomorrow (Monday) morning?

I have a Rball game at 6:15 am!! The old Rball instructor we ran into at the Y gave me the name of a woman who is about my level as we were both looking for an additional partner. She works, so weekdays has to play in the early am or evening.

So... we are trying it early tomororow! I just hope I am awake and don't get a ball in the ear.. lol

Ok, you don't have to get up early, but think about me when you do. This may be my first and last time. I used to get up early to run with my buddy, but we just threw our clothes on and headed out, little coordination needed. This time the light will be bright, raqcuets will be swinging and that little blue ball is fast! lol

How are you all doing with workouts, moving, etc?

4 comments:

Leonie said...

Good luck - with getting up early AND with the game!

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

SHE DIDN'T SHOW UP!!!
I bet she overslept... I think I will go back to bed, too!

ARGH!

Leonie said...

Oh. no, I'd feel bad if I were you - I hate getting up early for no reason!!


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde