A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Friday, January 2, 2009

January 3


Pleased to say that yesterday I was mindful with my eating - thinking about what I would eat BEFORE I ate. Just that stopping and thinking helps. So, ate well - and not too much!


Today I did a 73 minute workout. Very proud of myself! A 31 minute Taebo Cardio Circuit 1, with Greg and with the addition of light weights. Then a workout that Jonathon gave me for Christmas. The 42 minute Crunch Cardio Go-Go. Think Go-Go dancers! Making a fool of myself in the family room.


But having fun.


Thanks for your encouragement in the challenge, Cindy. And for your updates!

No comments:


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde