A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Friday, January 9, 2009

A week in review

To sum it up: Failing to plan is planning to fail.

I never did plan my workouts and guess what? They didn't happen. HOWEVER, in the spirit of starting over, I've already made a date for next week. :)

I found my water goal a little challenging so I tweaked it a bit and it's going much better. And I forgot how much it helps me to add ice to my water, but I'm doing that now. So most days I drink most if not all of my water and my little nursling is overflowing his diapers.

I have a friend who just joined WW and so I think we're going to try to hit a meeting next week.

Here's my quote for the week:

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. --Thomas Jefferson

2 comments:

Leonie said...

I really like that quote...So, what are your plans for this week??

Cindy said...

love the quote, Rachel!


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde