A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day One!


Hi everyone-

This is the beginnning of our fabulous January Challenge!
Please feel free to post how you are doing, ups and downs.

Today the Y is closed. I am mega-sore from hard weight workouts the past two days.

I am focusing on my eating and drinking water today. My big difficulty- snacking. Grabbing a handful of chips or cashews as I walk through the kitchen.

Make sure I take my vitamins, drink lots of water and do some yardwork to get moving. It is a beautiful day here, so am taking advantage.

Hope you all have a great day and great start to January!

2 comments:

Rachel May said...

Ai, Dios mio! I forgot all about it. Fortunately, today I only have to focus on water, so I don't feel like a failure for forgetting. Once kids are asleep, I'll get right on it!

Leonie said...

I'm with you re the snacking!!


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde