Sunday, July 1, 2007
What's on Your On-the-Go Playlist?
I'm getting access to Bill's Ipod nowadays and am trying to create my workout playlist. So far I have Your Personal Penguin and Build Me Up Buttercup. I know Leonie sings through her workouts, and Maria, I believe opera singing is a workout, right? What should I add to my playlist? What makes you want to move?
Posted by Rachel May at 8:17 PM
Thought for the Day
"Good friends are good for your health."
"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"
Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde
Contributors- (Email Leonie or Cindy to join)
- ► 2009 (56)
- ► 2008 (112)
- More Rotation Ideas
- OK. now I need a new goal...
- This Sounds Like My Diet..
- Some interesting articles on health and fitness......
- Heart rate tracking
- Going on Vacation!
- Balanced 4 week plan
- 10 Minute Solution
- Something new- training diet
- Fitness for those over 40?
- A new book on walking and on faith.
- MIA I've been missing in action here, ladies ~ s...
- How Is Everyone?
- Calcium Tip
- Another neat site
- Virtual Tour De France
- Tour de France 2007
- "..keep the floor clear of any obstructions."
- Eat My Dust, Lance!
- What's on Your On-the-Go Playlist?
- Stress Eating...advice?
- ▼ July (22)