Just for fun, I made up a new blog, not to replace anything here, but to track my Tour De France challenge.
I decided since I was going to try and make the 20 workouts this month, I would set a few other goals (eating, water, etc) and make a run for the roses!
Please visit and if you want to post, too, I will happily alter it a bit to share and you can do your own Tour De France with whatever daily goals you set!
Let me know if you want to join, or if not, I hope you will drop in and cheer me on!
My Virtual Tour de France
What is Spinning?
Thought for the Day
"Good friends are good for your health."
"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"
Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde
Contributors- (Email Leonie or Cindy to join)
- ► 2009 (56)
- ► 2008 (112)
- More Rotation Ideas
- OK. now I need a new goal...
- This Sounds Like My Diet..
- Some interesting articles on health and fitness......
- Heart rate tracking
- Going on Vacation!
- Balanced 4 week plan
- 10 Minute Solution
- Something new- training diet
- Fitness for those over 40?
- A new book on walking and on faith.
- MIA I've been missing in action here, ladies ~ s...
- How Is Everyone?
- Calcium Tip
- Another neat site
- Virtual Tour De France
- Tour de France 2007
- "..keep the floor clear of any obstructions."
- Eat My Dust, Lance!
- What's on Your On-the-Go Playlist?
- Stress Eating...advice?
- ▼ July (22)