A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Check in

Wed I did Taebo Ultimate Upper Body - I keep meaning to try this one with weighted gloves. It is made up of parts from other Taebo Advanced workouts - very good cardio with an upper body focus. Nice to do after the Taebo Ultimate Abs on Tues....

A friend gave me Turbo Jam Kickin Core - about 30 minutes cardio and then, straight after the turbo, you do some core and other work with the stability ball. Finally a stretch using the ball, for 45 minutes in total

Thursday I did this Kickin Core workout and loved it so much that I did it Friday as well - but because I had to leave early for homeschool ice skating, I only did the cardio, ending at 30 minutes and with the turbo - then did my own cool down and stretch. Great fun!

Today I did Taebo Celebrity Fit Sculpt - some cool combinations in that workout.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde