A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Friday, May 25, 2007

Turbo Jam


Yesterday I did Turbo Jam Kickin Core - I love that the 30 minutes cardio ends on a high note with an anaerobic turbo, then you move on to 15 minutes of work with a stability ball. I use my green bootcamp camoflauge ball, the one that came with the Taebo Ball workout. :-)


Today was Turbo Jam Fatblaster - aerobic and anerobic drills, you do four turbos, twice each - once low impact, next high impact. I attempted all eight at higher impact - felt fantastic! I love the cardio cooldown song and went off to Mass and the the parish council meeting in a happy mood.


I have a presentations ceremony to attend for Kumon (work) this afternoon but might try to slip in some weights before or after - maybe the FIRM 22 minutes or so lower body work from FIRM BSS1 Body Sculpt.


Anne, Maria, Rachel, Faith how are your workouts? Cindy, I loved hearing about all your work at the Y. And about Maria's Dancing With the Stars.

No comments:


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde