A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Journal today

Here is my check in as of 3pm. Will post the rest tonight:

Breakfast
- soy nutrition bar
Coffee with half and half



Lunch (late) Chicken wrap with lettuce, tomato, onion, garlic, olive oil and basalmic vinegar. Fresh pineapple.

Snack:

Fresh pineapple

Lots of water.

Dinner:

Chicken breast, fruit, diet coke

TV (watching debate with dh)
Cheese and crackers
2 glasses white wine
Small portion Chicken Paprika and noodles
Work out- YMCA
25 min aerobics on elliptical machine and treadmill.
Mat Pilates one hour class.

Green tea.

Prayer- quick morning offerings while on the computer, praying for needs of friends.

6 comments:

Leonie said...

Cindy - nice to read your journal. But - same thing I said to Rachel, I am a mother hen :-) - are you sure you are eating enough? A lot of workout but perhaps not a lot of calories? I know from experience that this can wreak havoc with our metabolism...

Cindy said...

Hey Leonie!

Thanks for being my 'mom'.. makes me feel so cared for!

But I think I am getting plenty of food.. lol.. I never finished putting in what I ate that night. I manage to gets lots of food in all day long... lol

I will go update it...

Leonie said...

lol! I understand - and sorry about being a nag! :-)

Rachel May said...

Leonie, You aren't a nag. You're being an accountability partner!

Cindy, reading your post made me really hungry. Pineapple! Mmmmmmm.......

Cindy said...

You were NOT nagging, Leonie! In fact, I love the attention... :)

No, I really wish undereating was my problems.

Rachel, I will look for those food addictoin articles.. *that* is more my problem than undereating. I know with my allergies and feeling letharic, it contributes to me eating more to 'feel better'... :0

Leonie said...

I am still orking on not overeating when depressed or angry...


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde