A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Sunday, May 27, 2007

A new week.

Today it is Monday and I thought I'd do a FIRM workout - probably Cardio Sculpt with Allie from BSS1. Haven't done this one for about two years, been enjoying my old FIRMs on FIRM days. But thought I'd do it for old times sake ( it was the first FIRM I ever did!).

Yesterday, I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix and just had to rewind and do one of the two turbos again - I was having fun. :-0 I also did two segments from the 10 Minute Solution Stability Ball workout with Kimberley Spreen. I did upper body and core.

Eating wise - well, I've been doing a food and exercise journal ( inspired by the Debra Waterhouse books) and also a rough ( very rough) estimation of calories. Aiming for 1600, give or take a few hundred! lol!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Sounds great, Leonie!

I am doing a food journal a new way... got an excel file and keeping just the basics.. and how I do in food, water (good-fair-poor) and also what execise I do. It seems to be working, in that I am actually filling in the little boxes!

Keep going!

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Good for you, Leonie!


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde