Sunday, October 5, 2008
Cindy's Exercise Plan for Week of Oct 4th
Every Sunday I look at my calendar for the week. The first thing I pencil in every day is my workout plan. That is the only way I know I will get to my workouts and treat them like appointments.
Then I fill in the rest of my life around them.... :) I love the way it makes me feel.. and i love getting the workouts done first thing so they are done.. and I can move on with my day.
This week will be challenging as I am going to be in Chicago Thursday through Saturday for a Lighthouse Catholic Media conference. I am excited, though to meet all these wonderful people and on Thursday I get to go to an Ignatian silent retreat at a monestary. Boy, do I need it! So, I will have to find some way to MOVE during my Chicago time.
Here is my workout plan: (all at the YMCA)
Sunday- Eliptical machines at the Y with new playlist my spinning teacher gave me! Oh, music motivates me so much!
11 am weight workout &
6am (yikes!) Step and Mat class
6am- Athletic Conditining class (cardio and weights)
Me and my tennis shoes at the monestary! I asked my friend going with me to bring her tennies, too... she has told me she HATES exercise and calls my workouts my 'torture sessions' but she does like to walk.. .so we will have fun.
What are you all planning this week? Big steps? Little steps?
Posted by Cindy at 6:46 AM
Thought for the Day
"Good friends are good for your health."
"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"
Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde
Contributors- (Email Leonie or Cindy to join)
- ► 2009 (56)
- Working out and weight loss
- Video Fitness
- Had to share this one!!!!!
- I don't do that any more!
- OMG! Sore bu**
- ....Sound off...one...two...Recommit..three..four!...
- Workout Update
- Worse for Wear!
- Girls Just Wanna have Fun!
- YES!... I DID IT......NOW...I'M EXCITED !
- Leonie's Workout Log
- Operation Cut The Fat....out!
- Whatever Process You are Following is Perfect for ...
- Cindy's Exercise Plan for Week of Oct 4th
- Now...I'm angry...this is war against fat!
- Kicked it at my workout this morning!
- Hi Yall
- September Summary
- Enough with the excuses!
- Cindy's Log Week of Sun Sept 29th
- Workout Log Week of Sun Sept 29
- Hey, guys!
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2007 (251)