Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Cindy's Log Week of Sun Sept 29th
Spinning class. I have not been to spinning in so long and I loved it. This instructor (Lynn) has THE best music. It all has a beat and keeps me so motiavated. After, I did 100 abs and 40 pushups
Trying to get back to my 6am workouts.... I got really tired mid afternoon when I did them, but I MISS them! The format, instructor and fellow participants were just awseome AND I was done by 7:30! That was a cool feeling. But slept in, so did 40 min on the eliptical.
Wednesday: 6am Athletic conditioning class at the Y. Fun.
She had us do 30 min alternating step, BOSU and Slide. Ever done the slide? I found a picture and put it up top...it is the long thing that looks like a gray slip and slide about 6 feet long and 2 feet wide. You put little booties over your tennies and you slide right to left like a speed skater. GREAT workout.
AFter cardio, we did 30 min of weight work. Felt great as many of us had few workouts during the 3 weeks since Hurricane Ike.
6am Mat Pilates class and eliptical
not sure yet...
Eating has been way off. Schedules have been werid since the hurricane.. ready to get back on healthy track.
Posted by Cindy at 9:29 PM
Thought for the Day
"Good friends are good for your health."
"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"
Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde
Contributors- (Email Leonie or Cindy to join)
- ► 2009 (56)
- Working out and weight loss
- Video Fitness
- Had to share this one!!!!!
- I don't do that any more!
- OMG! Sore bu**
- ....Sound off...one...two...Recommit..three..four!...
- Workout Update
- Worse for Wear!
- Girls Just Wanna have Fun!
- YES!... I DID IT......NOW...I'M EXCITED !
- Leonie's Workout Log
- Operation Cut The Fat....out!
- Whatever Process You are Following is Perfect for ...
- Cindy's Exercise Plan for Week of Oct 4th
- Now...I'm angry...this is war against fat!
- Kicked it at my workout this morning!
- Hi Yall
- September Summary
- Enough with the excuses!
- Cindy's Log Week of Sun Sept 29th
- Workout Log Week of Sun Sept 29
- Hey, guys!
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2007 (251)