A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cindy's Log Week of Sun Sept 29th


Sunday:

REST :)

Monday:
Spinning class. I have not been to spinning in so long and I loved it. This instructor (Lynn) has THE best music. It all has a beat and keeps me so motiavated. After, I did 100 abs and 40 pushups

Tuweday:
Trying to get back to my 6am workouts.... I got really tired mid afternoon when I did them, but I MISS them! The format, instructor and fellow participants were just awseome AND I was done by 7:30! That was a cool feeling. But slept in, so did 40 min on the eliptical.

Wednesday: 6am Athletic conditioning class at the Y. Fun.
She had us do 30 min alternating step, BOSU and Slide. Ever done the slide? I found a picture and put it up top...it is the long thing that looks like a gray slip and slide about 6 feet long and 2 feet wide. You put little booties over your tennies and you slide right to left like a speed skater. GREAT workout.

AFter cardio, we did 30 min of weight work. Felt great as many of us had few workouts during the 3 weeks since Hurricane Ike.

Thursday Plan:
6am Mat Pilates class and eliptical

Friday Plan:
not sure yet...

Eating has been way off. Schedules have been werid since the hurricane.. ready to get back on healthy track.

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Wow, some great workouts. Sounds like you and I are suffering the same eating woes, however.

Julie said...

Pretty serious schedule of workouts....I've never done 'spinning'...sounds interesting....


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde