A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Workout Update


Well, guys, its just Julie and me posting right now? lol!


Friday I did another Turbo Jam workout. Cardio Party 3. About 50 minutes. I love, love, love the moves, the kickbox and dance and capoeira, in this one. And I love the music - "Party Party People".


I was woo hooing and having fun, doing my workout before mass and ice skating. Jonathon ( son number 4) told me to calm down! lol!


Saturday was a time for a short workout. Turbo Jam Cardio Pary Remix - two turbos or anaerobic drills. A high energy workout in only 30 minutes.

2 comments:

Julie said...

(Mexican wave in the background!)
(Moon-walking and a little shimmy!)

Go Leonie!
Go Leonie!
Go Leonie!

Don't stop! Savour THOSE ENDORPHINS!!!

Leonie said...

lol! You shoulda seen me this afternoon grooving to the songs on the Taebo Video!


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde