A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I don't do that any more!

From The Do-able Diet ~ Barbara Wimhurst, a mother in her 20s, lost 45 kg on her own by eating less and exercising...

I remind myself constantly "I don't do that anymore". Every time my eye wanders down the confectionery aisle, or I go to eat the crusts from my sons' lunch or I think to ask for some extra cream on the side, I repeat this affirmation, "I don't do that anymore". These words remind me of how far I have come and how much I prefer the sweet taste of freedom and success,

No comments:


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde