A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Sunday, January 14, 2007

And yet another workout...

Today I woke up and my b*** was still sore after yesterday's workout. I considered doing the same workout again, just to go for the burn :-) but decided against it. I wanted to be able to walk today!

So, I did Taebo Advanced Live 6. Mostly cardio and some standing ab work. The ab work is good and different - I do like the standing ab portions of both Taebo and Turbo Jam. Good to work my abs - esp the obliques.

Some fun music - including "Disco Inferno (Burn Baby Burn)". And a super rapppy song - "C'mon and Ride it."

I love the self defence/martial arts bit at the end.

Here is the taebo fans page and there is a link to themessage board.

No comments:


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde

Blog Archive