A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Friday, January 26, 2007

Nice Active Day


Today I did the Jazzercise class this am.. so glad I went. I almost stayed home with that 3rd cup of coffee.

Got home and did laundry, all walking around the house chores and took the darling dogs for a walk.

Then the boys had their tennis lesson,so during it I walked (fast) the nature trail that runs through the woods behind the court. You inspired me, Maria! I listened to LOTR on audio as I walked and did three laps- probably about 2.5 miles. When I finished the tennis coach told me he timed me.... How does he do that when he is also teaching 3 boys tennis? lol

After that I vacuumed the downstairs.. and now I am wore out!

Hope you all had a nice day. The weather was just beautiful here.

3 comments:

Leonie said...

Wow! A busy day! Go, Cindy. :-)

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

WOW! I'm tired reading about your day! ;-)

I'm always happy when I inspire someone!

Thanks for saying so, Cindy!

Rachel May said...

I love the athletic vacuuming. I do that too, LOL.


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde

Blog Archive