A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Monday, January 8, 2007

Today.


I did Taebo Advanced Live 6 - one of the old OOP workouts with great music. I love the martial arts practice at the end of this workout.

I woke up late and was going to do only 30 or 40 minutes of the workout - but had so much fun, pushing myself and working out, that I completed the entire 60 minute workout. It just gets kind of addictive.

A parent at Kumon today ( my work) said I look amazing and asked what I am doing. I don't really look amazing ( in my dreams!) but I have lost 25 lbs over 2006 - basically by eating mostly healthy ~ well, some treats, watching portions and working out hard. I can feel that I have improved my fitness and this helps with my health - I have several genetic health conditons that cause me to be careful.

Here is a review of the Taebo Advanced Live 6 workout.

As Billy Blanks says - Be more than a warrior. Keep up with fitness and health, both spiritually and physically.

No comments:


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde

Blog Archive