My usual workout for the week is 5 Jazzercise aerobic classes (one usually being step) and one to two PT classes. (These are semi private personal training classes offered by Jazzercise- one solid hour of stength training).
On my off days, I am still going to work out- treadmill for 30 min, a tape, or enough strength training to get my hr up.
This week is a bit off as we expect an ice storm ? to hit and may not have classes Tues and Weds.
So, my plan is this:
Today: Jazzercise and 30 min of extra strength training (tape or on my own)
Tuesday: Leonie's Billy Blanks tape
Wednesday: Jazzercise or Billy Blanks
Thursday: Jazzercise followed by PT
Friday: Jazzercise (if feeling over trained, then do it light or do treadmill)
Saturday: fast walk or treadmill
Sunday Jazzercise class (wonderful evening class)
My eating- well I got off ww and the counting and fell back into some of my bad habits.
I am wishing I could do like I did in college-- I just did it and didn't have to think so hard about it.
I know we have the food around here.. and I dont' want to deprive my sons, who eat in moderation. But we have had chips around lately. I need to have some snacks around that are healther and I like as much as chips!
So I have put some pounds back on and it is time to regroup.
I have the exercise part down! It is the eating.... :(
Thought for the Day
"Good friends are good for your health."
"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"
Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde
Contributors- (Email Leonie or Cindy to join)
- ► 2009 (56)
- ► 2008 (112)
- Grumpy Steps!
- Fed Up and Seven Habits
- Taebo and the FIRM..
- I will...
- I don't
- Spirituality of Sport
- Exercising with Kids
- Nice Active Day
- Workout check in. :-)
- Healthy family dinners
- Am I in?
- This one is for the walkers!
- A week of healthy eating.
- Walkin' Fiend
- Swimming by Woods on a Snowy Morning
- Workouts/Seven Habits
- DOMS - Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Food stuff.
- If you come to a fork in the road...
- Welcome Rachel!
- Natural Exercise
- What I've Been Doing..
- Jumping In
- Review of Taebo Ultimate Abs and Behind!
- Have to share!
- A Turbo Jam workout today.
- My Good Deed
- Monday, Monday (except now it's Tuesday)
- Step today
- Another Ultimate Taebo ..
- Ultimate Turbo... Pant Pant!
- Workout Plan for the Week
- And yet another workout...
- Another workout.
- Workouts and books
- Check in
- Jazzercise today and my new DVDs
- More Taebo workouts..
- Workout check in
- Going Deep- Eating to be 'Nurtured'
- Billy Blanks 10 Words of Wisdom
- Backwards Workout
- 10 Days to a New You
- Down Days
- The FIRM Workouts
- Workout Check in
- Enjoy food
- Planning and Goals--Simple is Better
- Workouts- Yesterday Off, Today a Double!
- Three Berry Scones
- 7 Behaviors identified by University of Colorado f...
- Today- Jan 1
- Workout yesterday and today...
- Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- Monday Weigh In
- Workout calendars
- ▼ January (65)