A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Good Deed


Today in line at the grocery I struck up a conversation with a 50ish lady who commented on my shorts in this very cold weather. Fact is, I had just been to my workout and I am very warm natured, so had on my sweat jacket and my workout shorts.

I told her how much I loved Jazzercise and turns out she used to come, but her schedule got weird. I invited her back, gave her the website and told her how fun and social and non-clubby it was. She may come!

I think the most important we 40ish and 50ish and 60 and 70ish and also 30sih and 20ish girls can do is keep up that exercise.. however works best for us!

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Oh, cool story! In BFL for Women there are pics and stoires of women in their 80s and 90s who are fit and work out! WTG!


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde

Blog Archive