Today as I was driving home from the library (mind) and passing the beautiful park where I walk/jog (body) and my parish church (spirit) on the way to the grocery store (body) I thought about the mind-body-spirit areas of my life and how each are being filled.
I realized that for me, the mind part really is in two areas. 1- intellectual. 2-emotional. I keep spirit mostly to faith and God, so emotional is more in mind.
As I drove I started talleying up what is in each area of my life. I realize I have such a beautiful life and really am blessed. Here is some of what I came up with. (no particular order)
Where are you in each area atm.. mind-mind/body/spirit?
My husband, my sons.
My wonderful close friends IRL.
My aquaintences IRL.
My workout buddies.
My mail-lady, guy at the deli and other people around me.
My online support
My ext'd family.
Researching resources for my boys and I keep learning, learning, learning
My Lighthouse Catholic CD business, business, professional, learning, meeting.
Dogsitting business, marketing, invoicing, pricing, etc.
Learning- knitting, painting
News in paper, web, tv.
Discussions with family and friends
Contintuing to learn more about the faith.
Jazzercise 4-5 times a week.
PT training, excellent challenge - strength and balance
Tennis and activities with boys
Continuing faith journey
RCIA sponsor for two candidates
Lighthouse CD-s spreading the faith.
Working on my prayer life-
Lifted up by friends irl and online to reach higher.
I am so blessed.
Thought for the Day
"Good friends are good for your health."
"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"
Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde
Contributors- (Email Leonie or Cindy to join)
- ► 2009 (56)
- ► 2008 (112)
- Grumpy Steps!
- Fed Up and Seven Habits
- Taebo and the FIRM..
- I will...
- I don't
- Spirituality of Sport
- Exercising with Kids
- Nice Active Day
- Workout check in. :-)
- Healthy family dinners
- Am I in?
- This one is for the walkers!
- A week of healthy eating.
- Walkin' Fiend
- Swimming by Woods on a Snowy Morning
- Workouts/Seven Habits
- DOMS - Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Food stuff.
- If you come to a fork in the road...
- Welcome Rachel!
- Natural Exercise
- What I've Been Doing..
- Jumping In
- Review of Taebo Ultimate Abs and Behind!
- Have to share!
- A Turbo Jam workout today.
- My Good Deed
- Monday, Monday (except now it's Tuesday)
- Step today
- Another Ultimate Taebo ..
- Ultimate Turbo... Pant Pant!
- Workout Plan for the Week
- And yet another workout...
- Another workout.
- Workouts and books
- Check in
- Jazzercise today and my new DVDs
- More Taebo workouts..
- Workout check in
- Going Deep- Eating to be 'Nurtured'
- Billy Blanks 10 Words of Wisdom
- Backwards Workout
- 10 Days to a New You
- Down Days
- The FIRM Workouts
- Workout Check in
- Enjoy food
- Planning and Goals--Simple is Better
- Workouts- Yesterday Off, Today a Double!
- Three Berry Scones
- 7 Behaviors identified by University of Colorado f...
- Today- Jan 1
- Workout yesterday and today...
- Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- Monday Weigh In
- Workout calendars
- ▼ January (65)