A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Monday, January 15, 2007

Another Ultimate Taebo ..

Cindy tried the Ultmate B*** workout. I love that one! So, I was motivated to do another Ultimate workout, too.

I decided today to do for a more upper body focus - Taebo Ultimate Upper Body.

The Ultimate workouts are well worth their money - on one set is the Ultimate Upper/Lower body ( two 60 minute workouts on one disc) and the other set has the two Ultimate Abs/Butt workouts. Amazon sellers have them for around $US9.00. And you can just do 20 or 30 or 40 minutes if you are short on time...

The Ultimate Upper Body is a compilation of other Taebo workouts with cardio and a upper body focus. I suck at the one arm push ups! I think this would be a good workout to do with weighted gloves ( note to self - buy some weighted gloves, when I get the money and the time!).

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks for all the info! My libaray only has 2 Taebo DVDs so if I invest it is good to know my choices.

Rachel May said...

What are weighted gloves?

Leonie said...

Weighted loves are loves sometimes worn in boxing or kickboxing class - you can buy them at sporting stores or online. Ranging in weight from 1/2 to 1lb or maybe 2lb and give the workout more oomp and also some extra toning for arms/upper body with the moves.


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde

Blog Archive