A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Friday, January 12, 2007

Check in

Ok, I did work out yesterday.

I went to an evening PT (personal training class) and am so glad.

I find that overall 1 hour of strength traning is something I really need. I have not been due to scheduling problems in probably 2-3 weeks. I was feeling really sluggish, stiff and heavy.

Wow, after an hour of that I was a new person.

Also did 30 of treadmill before.

I am going to REALLY try to get to pt at least once if not twice a week.

Today no Jz as J and i had a meeting with a financial guy during the Jz class time.

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Wow, a really great workout - 1 hour and 30mins!


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde

Blog Archive