From the Taebo site.
WORDS OF WISDOM
Billy's 10 Words of Wisdom
1. I make my day what I want to make it.
2. I have power and know how to use it.
3. I am the controller of my life and decisions that I make.
4. Faith without works is dead.
5. Dead is works without faith.
6. Where I am today is where my mind puts me.
7. I walk by faith, not by sight.
8. Every day above ground is a blessed day.
9. I am blessed to be a blessing.
10. I know what I believe and that gives me power.
Thought for the Day
"Good friends are good for your health."
"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"
Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde
Contributors- (Email Leonie or Cindy to join)
- ► 2009 (56)
- ► 2008 (112)
- Grumpy Steps!
- Fed Up and Seven Habits
- Taebo and the FIRM..
- I will...
- I don't
- Spirituality of Sport
- Exercising with Kids
- Nice Active Day
- Workout check in. :-)
- Healthy family dinners
- Am I in?
- This one is for the walkers!
- A week of healthy eating.
- Walkin' Fiend
- Swimming by Woods on a Snowy Morning
- Workouts/Seven Habits
- DOMS - Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Food stuff.
- If you come to a fork in the road...
- Welcome Rachel!
- Natural Exercise
- What I've Been Doing..
- Jumping In
- Review of Taebo Ultimate Abs and Behind!
- Have to share!
- A Turbo Jam workout today.
- My Good Deed
- Monday, Monday (except now it's Tuesday)
- Step today
- Another Ultimate Taebo ..
- Ultimate Turbo... Pant Pant!
- Workout Plan for the Week
- And yet another workout...
- Another workout.
- Workouts and books
- Check in
- Jazzercise today and my new DVDs
- More Taebo workouts..
- Workout check in
- Going Deep- Eating to be 'Nurtured'
- Billy Blanks 10 Words of Wisdom
- Backwards Workout
- 10 Days to a New You
- Down Days
- The FIRM Workouts
- Workout Check in
- Enjoy food
- Planning and Goals--Simple is Better
- Workouts- Yesterday Off, Today a Double!
- Three Berry Scones
- 7 Behaviors identified by University of Colorado f...
- Today- Jan 1
- Workout yesterday and today...
- Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- Monday Weigh In
- Workout calendars
- ▼ January (65)