A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Billy Blanks 10 Words of Wisdom

From the Taebo site.

WORDS OF WISDOM

Billy's 10 Words of Wisdom

1. I make my day what I want to make it.
2. I have power and know how to use it.
3. I am the controller of my life and decisions that I make.
4. Faith without works is dead.
5. Dead is works without faith.
6. Where I am today is where my mind puts me.
7. I walk by faith, not by sight.
8. Every day above ground is a blessed day.
9. I am blessed to be a blessing.
10. I know what I believe and that gives me power.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

How nice to use a program that has faith behind it.

That makes a different. I found Leslie Sansome to be that way, too. You could hear her strong faith and positive attitude between the lines. It was not just about having a cute rear end..lol

Leonie said...

But I still want one ( a cute rear, that is! lol!). Faith and health and cute. :-) ( Laughs at self...).


A balance of Mind-Body-Spirit

Thought for the Day


"Good friends are good for your health."

~Irwin Sarason

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! And happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde

Blog Archive